Join Dorking and Mole Valley Athletics Club
We are always pleased to welcome new members. Our family friendly club has something to offer runners of all abilities including juniors, first time or recovering runners as well as seasoned marathoners and cross country athletes competing at county and national level. Why not try us out first?! Join a free beginners course or check out our training groups for one that trains at your level!
- Coached sessions with United Kingdom Athletics (UKA) qualified coaches
- Free beginners courses every summer
- A wide choice of levels of running groups from walk/jog up to competitive training groups
- Weekly newsletter with updates on events, training schedules and news from members
- Free events hosted by the club including our Summer and Winter Handicaps
- Free entry into MABAC Running League events throughout the year
- Places available for the London and Brighton Marathons (for members of 2 years or longer)
- Reduced entry fees into other races where affiliated rates are offered
- Through affiliation with British Triathlon, reduced entry into some triathlon events
- Events such as our summer BBQ and Christmas socials (not free, but good fun!)
- 10% discount at Fit Stuff, Guildford
- 10% discount at Surrey Trek and Hire, Shere
- 10% discount at Head2Toe Physiotherapy
- 10% discount at Start Fitness online shop
- With the additional England Athletics (EA) membership you'll also receive free entry into all Cross Country and Track events and discounts from EA partners
Last but not least you'll get the incredible support of fellow members!
Our membership year runs from 1st April through to 31st March and we offer a range of membership options including Individual Adult, Individual Student/Junior and Family Memberships.
To join, renew your subscription or purchase an EA Licence please follow this link to please follow this link to a separate website: https://webcollect.org.uk/dmvac
If you have any questions please contact Nicolette Hutton, our Membership Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward to being able to help you fulfil your running ambitions!